« All Events
Controlling Condensation in Buildings – North – SOLD OUT
26-May @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM AEST
Earn 6 CPD Points.
With Dr Mark Dewsbury and Clarence Macalister learn how to control condensation in buildings.
- What the NCC Condensation regulations mean to builders, designers, and other professionals
- The science of condensation explained in simple terms
- Why modern buildings are more prone to condensation and mould
- How different materials and assemblies affect condensation in buildings
- Practical construction methods and specifications to manage risk
- Many on-site case studies and examples
- Updated best practice designs for a range of wall and roof systems