As we approach the summer 2023 tourism season it is important to continue to maintain COVID safe behaviours to protect the wellbeing of yourself, your staff and your clients.
- Keep informed about the COVID-19 risk level
- Review and update your risk assessment
- Display COVID-19 safety information
- Remind staff who test positive to COVID-19 to report their result
- Remind staff who are close contacts to notify you and ensure they wear a mask in indoor settings
- Decide if you need to notify WorkSafe Tasmania when staff contract COVID-19
- Maintain effective respiratory hygiene practices and cleaning of your workplace
- Plan to manage outbreaks if your workplace is considered a high-risk or priority setting
- Maintain business continuity plans to cover the increased risk of worker absences
More information is available on the Department of Health website.