Why Study with Master Builders?
Master Builders Tasmania offers a wide range of training options. All our training is provided by qualified trainers with relevant industry knowledge and experience.
Designed by industry for industry!
Our courses are open to everyone. Master Builders’ members enjoy the added bonus of reduced costs on training.
- Certificate IV Building & Construction
- Diploma of Building & Construction
Contact us to find out more.
firstname.lastname@example.org OR 03 6210 2000
Short courses that assist with your licencing and legislative requirements
- Technical Advice
- Health & Safety
With Master Builders Tasmania workplace training we can run private training sessions with the flexibility to have a location and time that suits your busy schedule and work requirements. We can conduct sessions at your workplace or in one of the 3 regional offices.
With only a minimum of 8-10 employees MBT can run all the below training for you at NO cost:
• Provide First Aid (HLTAID011 Provide First Aid, HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support and HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• CPR (HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• RIIWHS202E – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
• RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights
• Silica Awareness
• Asbestos Awareness
• Hazardous Manual Tasks
• Mental Health First Aid
This saves you time and money, just tell us what sort of training you require, and we will do the rest. Leaving the only thing you are required to do is organising your employees.
Have an idea of a private training session you would like or require? Just let us know.
Contact Amy today to organise your next workplace training session!
email@example.com • 6210 2000 • 0499 995 918