Why Study with Master Builders?
Master Builders Tasmania offers a wide range of training options. All our training is provided by qualified trainers with relevant industry knowledge and experience.
Designed by industry for industry!
Our courses are open to everyone. Master Builders’ members enjoy the added bonus of reduced costs on training.
Short courses that assist with your licencing and legislative requirements
- Technical Advice
- Health & Safety
With Master Builders Tasmania workplace training we can run private training sessions with the flexibility to have a location and time that suits your busy schedule and work requirements. We can conduct sessions at your workplace or in one of the 3 regional offices.
With only a minimum of 8 employees MBT can run all the below training for you at NO cost:
• Provide First Aid HLTAID001, HLTAID002 & HLTAID003
• CPR (HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• Enter and Work in Confined Spaces – RIIWHS202D
• Work Safely at Heights – RIIWHS204D
• Silica Awareness
• Asbestos Awareness
• Condensation and Insulation
• Hazardous Manual Tasks
• Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)
• Dial Before You Dig
• Mental Health First Aid
• Drug and Alcohol Awareness
• Soil & Erosion Management
This saves you time and money, just tell us what sort of training you require, and we will do the rest. Leaving the only thing you are required to do is organising your employees.
We can also arrange sessions in:
• EWP – TLILIC0005
• CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
• CPCCDE3014A Removal non-friable asbestos
• RIICWD503D – Prepare work zone traffic management plan
• Dogging & rigging awareness
• Concrete pump boom awareness
• Mobile and tower crane operation awareness
• Pre-cast tilt up panel installation awareness
• Temporary construction electrical wiring awareness
• Excavation & trench safety awareness
These will come at a small cost depending on how many people we have in the course.
Have an idea of a private training session you would like or require? Just let us know.
Contact Amy today to organise your next workplace training session!
firstname.lastname@example.org • 6210 2000 • 0499 995 918