Why Study with Master Builders?
Master Builders Tasmania offers a wide range of training options. All our training is provided by qualified trainers with relevant industry knowledge and experience.
Designed by industry for industry!
Our courses are open to everyone. Master Builders’ members enjoy the added bonus of reduced costs on training.
Short courses that assist with your licencing and legislative requirements
- Technical Advice
- Health & Safety
Master Builders Tasmania workplace training provides your company with the flexibility to have training delivered at a time and location that suits both you and your work commitments.
THE BENEFITS WORKPLACE TRAINING PROVIDES TO YOUR COMPANY
Investing in a Master Builders Tasmania workplace or tailored industry training program provides a learning solution specific to your business.
The benefits to your company include:
- Training and upskilling your employees and subcontractors providing increased confidence in knowing your staff are better equipped to perform their job roles.
- Greater flexibility around program time tabling for example scheduling training when it suits your business
- Program timings (early mornings, evenings or late afternoons) to suit workplace rosters.
- Location, location, location! Workplace training can be conducted at your workplace or at a Master Builders Training venue whichever suits you better.
- Exposing employees and managers to industry best practice.
- Opportunities for team building and increasing organisation and commitment from employees.
- Meaningful opportunities to apply learning directly in the workplace using scenarios, policies and operating systems documentation that are relevant to your specific workplace.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
Saves you time and money, just tell us what sort of training you would like or require, and we will do the rest leaving the only thing you are required to do is organising your employees.
EXAMPLES OF THE POPULAR TAILORED TRAINING PROGRAMS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO –
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Condensation and Insulation
- Work Safely at Heights
- SWMS & SMP
- Confined Space
- Mental Health First Aid
- Dial before you dig
Tailored training programs can incorporate your company’s policies and procedures. All costs are negotiable.