PRE – APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMS
Master Builders run a Construction Ready program to help make you work ready before you commence your apprenticeship.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DOING AN APPRENTICESHIP?
Completing an apprenticeship or traineeship has many benefits these include:
- Earning money while you learn
- No HECS debt, your training and education costs are paid for you by your employer
- Developing practical skills specific to the industry you are interested in
- Experiencing training that is hands on and delivered in the workplace
- Gaining a national recognised qualification which can provide the basis for further education and training over the course of your working life.
For more information on the benefits of completing an apprenticeship please click on this link – Skill Tasmania.